Workshop Terms & Conditions
This agreement is between Australia’s Elite Fitness Models, (“AEFM”, “We” or “Us”) and you (“Talent”, “Participant”, “Student” or “You”)
Australia’s Elite Fitness Models reserves the right to modify the workshops, including dates, location, teacher, times, availabilities and prices according to the constraints imposed by the directors, partners, sub-contractors and leased premises. Australia’s Elite Fitness Models also reserves the right to inform you about the above modifications.
Course Dates and Timetables
The Australia’s Elite Fitness Models Workshops are planned in advance and may be communicated on demand via email, SMS, or by telephone.
By “Applying” and “Enrolling” into the Australia’s Elite Fitness Models School you are bound by the below Terms:
• Australia’s Elite Fitness Models may cancel your enrolment if you provide us with false information.
• You are required to provide correct proof of identification otherwise your enrolment will be invalid
• After we receive your enrolment, you will receive an e-mail or letter of offer from us acknowledging that we have received and accepted your registration within (48 hours) of receipt of invoice.
• Confirmation of payment on your behalf needs to be emailed to email@example.com
• You acknowledge by failing to attend the workshop(s) you are not eligible for a refund.
• We reserves the right to modify the course schedules and places at any time.
• If you are under 18-years of age, your parent or guardian must enrol on your behalf.
• We reserve the right to cancel or change scheduled workshops, order of workshops, teachers, locations and times.
• You accept that you are required to pay the full amount of the workshop even if you do not complete the full workshop.
• A $250 ex GST (AUD) deposit is to be paid to confirm your registration within (48 hours) of receipt if your letter of offer. This will be displayed on the invoice and the letter of offer.
• The full balance is to be paid 14-days prior to the date of the workshops.
• It is your responsibility to pay your deposit by the date specified on your invoice.
• If your outstanding balance remains unpaid ($AUD ex GST), your enrolment will be cancelled and you will then need to re-apply. No refunds of deposits are returned.
• You acknowledge that if you are asked to leave the workshop for disciplinary reasons no refund will be given.
• The number of workshop in which you are enrolled for is one (1).
• Additional one-on-one bespoke workshops designed for you are additional subjects. These are to be paid for separately as they do not form part of the original enrolment and will need to be negotiated with the sub-contractor at the time of engagement. We will issue you a new invoice.
• Workshop enrolment is complete when the student has been issued with a letter of confirmation via email.
• You agree to retain a current email address by which you can be contacted for the duration of your workshop.
• You acknowledge that the workshop fee doesn’t include: any hardware, software, printed materials, bespoke courses, travel or other personal costs (such as apparel) associated with undertaking workshop activities.
• No part of this course can to be transferred to another person, prior to or during the workshops(s).
We will collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of enabling you to enrol in our workshop.
Payment of deposit
The accepted methods of payment include: Bank transfer or in person in cash. For any other method of payment, please contact Australia’s Elite Fitness Models by telephone on +61 414 845 643 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you send in your enrolment form accompanied by a $250 (AUD) deposit should you wish to enrol in our workshop provided by Australia’s Elite Fitness Models. Your place in the course will not be secured without a deposit.
Paying your course fee
Full fees are payable by the due date shown on the invoice raised by Australia’s Elite Fitness Models.
All pricing quoted are in AUD – Australian Dollars and are exclusive of GST.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations for personalised or bespoke one-on-one session.
Australia’s Elite Fitness Models maintains it’s own liability insurance.
Each participant shall be regarded as carrying his or her own risk for personal injury or loss of property during these workshops.
We strongly recommend that, at the time of the booking your travel, you take out a travel insurance policy of your choice. The policy taken should include loss of deposit/registration fee through cancellation, medical insurance, loss or damage to personal property, financial loss through disruption to accommodation or travel arrangements due to business failures, strikes or other industrial action, other Force Majeure occurrences or Acts of God.
Australia’s Elite Fitness Models is in no way responsible for any claims concerning your insurance.
Australia’s Elite Fitness Models has used its best endeavour to ensure that materials contained in these Terms & Conditions were correct at the time of printing. Australia’s Elite Fitness Models gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information and the Elite Finishing School reserves the right to make changes without notice at any time in its absolute discretion.